OASIS® OH-6 CASE HUMIDIFIER
The OH-6 Case humidifier can be used to humidify the headstock of a guitar by attaching the clip over the backside of the case. The humidifier can also be used in stringed instrument cases such as violin, viola or cello by attaching the stainless steel strip to the inside of the instrument case with the double-sided tape. The steel clip and strip give the user a wide variety of ways to attach the humidifier to the case. Like all of our humidifiers, we provide a 10 cc syringe for distilled water filling control.
Because tap and bottled water have dissolved minerals that can clog the liner, distilled water is recommended to extend the useful life of your humidifier.
- FOR YOU: 1x Oasis OH-6 Guitar Humidifier for Case
- YOUR USE: Gives the humidification to your instrument it needs in dry seasons
- YOUR PERFORMANCE: Designed for guitar cases to maintain humidity inside the guitar body
- BEST MATERIALS: A steel clip and a strip give you a wide variety of ways to attach the humidifier to the case. Plus a 10 cc. syringe for distilled water filling control
- BEST QUALITY: Safe and effective design - Made in the USA
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.